The wells multifunctional AS-ST150
CE designation- Standard PN-EN 1433:2005
Declaration of Conformity
Hygienic Certificate HK/B/0786/01/2011
Catalogue No G.II.
|G.I.||No.||Channels||Width mm||Height mm||Length mm||The cross-section cm2/szt.||Weight kg||Cast iron grates|
|G.II.1.||0.1||upper part of a basin||242||350||675||483||65.0||kl.C250-8.0kg
|G.II.2.||1.1||element with a bottom||242||360||675||483||76.0||
|B.III.||Part No.||BASIN ELEMENTS||Width mm||Height mm||Length mm||Weight kg|
|B.III.1.||A||transient element without outlet||242||320||675||53.7|
|B.III.2.||A||transient element with front outlet||242||320||675||52.2|
|B.III.3.||A||transient element with front outlet||242||320||675||52.2|
|B.III.4.||B||element with bottom without outlet||242||330||675||66.4|
|B.III.5.||B||element with bottom with side outlet||242||330||675||64.9|
|B.III.6.||B||element with bottom with front outlet||242||330||675||64.9|
1. Intended use – place of application
draining roads, streets, garages, car parks, entrances, petrol stations, car washes, etc.
2. Technological capabilities
Multifunctional gully system AS can be: inspection, drain or sump and consist of:
- Upper part with a grate
- Transitional/passage elements type 'A'
- Elements with a 'B' typed bottom
- Dirt bucket
3. Technical information
- length: 242 mm
- external width: 675mm
- internal width: 152mm
- height: upper part with a grate 350, transient element 320mm, element with bottom 330mm
THE CHANNEL BODY is made of concrete in the C60/75 strength class with polymer additives and reinforced with alcali – resistant glass fibre. This concrete improves the properties of the channel and makes it more resistant to bending and hitting. This concrete is also resistant as well as to long – lasting exposure to frost and defrosting salts (“+R).
THE BODY WALLS are protected with a coloured impregnation which limits water vaporization at the concrete curing time and protects the channel against environmental aggressiveness. The impregnation increases also adhesiveness of the external wall to the concrete housing. Applying the coloured impregnation makes it easier to control if protection has been made correctly. The channel bodies are finished with “male” and “female” cut outs enabling to provide tight connection of AS drainage system elements.
SUPPORTING SLATS are made of hot-dip galvanized rolled steel and are fixed to the body walls. These slats protect the channel edges and constitute solid element to fasten the grates.
GRATES – made of cast iron – coated with KTL - in the classes from C250 kN, D400 kN, E600 kN i F900 kN.
GRATE FIXING – with stainless bolts, screwed into galvanized , threaded seats made in the supporting slats. The fixing seats are through – adapted for cleaning.
SETTING THE CHANNELS – on a concrete strip footing with a lateral concrete encasement.
CONNECTING CHANNELS – applying frost and water resistant mortars.
4. Quality, workmanship precision, and others
This very simple and safe to install and apply product, entirely fabricated of Polish materials by a domestic company is of very high quality.
The top product quality is assured by AS PPH A. Sobiesiak due to applying "High Strength Concrete" and materials protected permanently against corrosion.
The guarantee of the top quality is the ISO 9001:2008 certificate, too.
5. SafetyApplying AS drainage system does not cause any safety risk when installing it, however the general regulations of occupational safety and health for Construction and Installation works should be followed. Due to a solid grate fastening, the AS drainage systems are absolutely safe when utilizing the pavement. Drainage of the pavement with the AS system and with simultaneous observance of the designing guidelines and installation instructions will enable to avoid troublesome breakdowns and a building degrading, and the maintenance will be limited to cleaning the basins.