Aeration and dewatering drainage AS-S150 N-O
CE designation- Standard PN-EN 858:2005
Declaration of Conformity
Hygienic Certificate HK/B/0786/01/2011
DRAINAGE CHANNELS WITH INTERNAL WIDTH OF 150MM
|KN-0.I.||Part No.||Channels AS-S150 N-O||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Length [mm]||Cross section [cm2]||Inlet area [cm2/mb]||Weight [kg]||Strength |
|KN-0.I.1.||1.1||with no slope||292||305||1000||177||180||158.0||kl. D400 - F900kN|
|KN-0.I.3.||-||PVC plug ? 110||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Multifunctional basin AS-STS150
|K.II.||Part No.||MULTIFUNCTIONAL BASIN||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]||Cast iron grates|
|K.II.1.||0.1||upper part of a basin||292||350||675||74.4||kl. C 250 -10.4 kg
kl. D 400 -11.6 kg
|K.II.2.||1.1||revision element with bottom||292||350||672||77.2||kl.E 600 – 15.2 kg
kl.F 900 – 17.6 kg
|C.IV.||Part No.||MULTIFUNCTIONAL BASIN||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|C.IV.1.||A||pass-through without outlet||292||320||675||61.9|
|C.IV.2.||A||pass-through with side outlet||292||320||675||60.4|
|C.IV.3.||A||pass-through with front outlet||292||320||675||60.4|
|C.IV.4.||B||with bottom, without outlet||292||330||675||77.6|
|C.IV.5.||B||with bottom, with side outlet||292||330||675||76.1|
|C.IV.6.||B||with bottom, with front outlet||292||330||675||76.1|
1. Intended use – place of applicationPerforated trim channels are installed for the purpose of biological disposal of biodegradable waste in composting plants. Channels are fitted with a system of nozzles, which allows obtaining consistent and adequate aeration of waste heaps. They also act as a dewatering reactor.
2. Technological capabilities
- Components with no internal drop
- Possibility to connect components at angle with multifunctional drains AS-ST200
- Drainage through multifunctional drains AS-ST200,
- Performing inspection with multifunctional drains AS-ST200
- Drains with contamination traps
- Closing plugs.
3. Technical information
- External width: 292mm,
- Height: 305 mm,
- Length: 1000 mm,
- Internal diameter: Ø 150 mm.
Drainage channels are made from by polymer-cement concrete of C55/67 strength class.
The material used in the components has been reinforced with alkali
resistant fiberglass, which significantly improves channel performance in
terms of bending and impact strength.
Concrete is characterized by high resistance to long-term frost exposure
and defrosting salts (“+R”) and resistance to oil derivatives according to
The interior of the cavity channel is made from PVC, characterized by high
mechanical strength and a number of advantages, such as:
- High chemical resistance,
- Perfect hydraulic conditions due to smooth surface
- Assembly does not require additional joint sealing
- Socket connection with rubber sealing.
Longitudinal slotted trench grate - w is made of a hot rolled steel extrusion. Grate attachment - is assembled with stainless bolts of increased strength, screwed into stainless threaded sockets. Channel embedment - should be performed on a concrete footing, according to catalogue guidelines. Connection of channels – socket connection with rubber sealing
4. Quality, workmanship precision, and others
This very simple and safe to install and apply product, entirely fabricated of Polish materials by a domestic company is of very high quality.
The top product quality is assured by AS PPH A. Sobiesiak due to applying "High Strength Concrete" and materials protected permanently against corrosion.
The guarantee of the top quality is the ISO 9001:2008 certificate, too.
Using AS drainage systems does not pose any risk to safety during assembly works. General regulations of occupational safety and health for construction and installation works should be observed.
Drainage performed with the use of AS system, while observing projectrelated guidelines and assembly instructions, will help avoid onerous breakdowns and construction degradation. As far as conservation is concerned, it comes down to cleaning channels once a year with the use of inspection chambers.