DRAINAGE CHANNELS FOR PEDESTRIAN AND BICYCLE AREAS AS-S150 P-R
CE designation- Standard PN-EN 1433:2005
Declaration of Conformity
Hygienic Certificate HK/B/0438/01/2016
Catalogue No KP-R
DRAINAGE CHANNELS WITH INTERNAL WIDTH OF 150MM
|KP-R.I.||Part No.||Channels AS-S150 P-R||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Length mm]||Cross section [cm2]||Inlet |
area [cm2/ mb]
|Weight [kg]||Strength class|
|KP-R.1.||1.1||with no slope||292||305||1000||177||180||158.0||kl. D400 - F900kN|
|KP-R.2.||-||Longitudinal slotted trench grate||10||16||1000||-||-||-|
|KP-R.3.||-||PVC plug Ø 160||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Multifunctional basin AS-STS200
|K.II.||Part No.||MULTIFUNCTIONAL BASIN||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]||Cast iron grates|
|K.II.1.||0.1||upper part of a basin||292||350||675||74.4||kl. C 250 -10.4 kg
kl. D 400 -11.6 kg
|K.II.2.||1.1||revision element with bottom||292||350||672||77.2||kl.E 600 – 15.2 kg
kl.F 900 – 17.6 kg
|C.IV.||Part No.||MULTIFUNCTIONAL BASIN||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|C.IV.1.||A||pass-through without outlet||292||320||675||61.9|
|C.IV.2.||A||pass-through with side outlet||292||320||675||60.4|
|C.IV.3.||A||pass-through with front outlet||292||320||675||60.4|
|C.IV.4.||B||with bottom, without outlet||292||330||675||77.6|
|C.IV.5.||B||with bottom, with side outlet||292||330||675||76.1|
|C.IV.6.||B||with bottom, with front outlet||292||330||675||76.1|
1. Intended use – place of applicationDrainage channels fitted with longitudinal slotted trench grates are used for the drainage of areas requiring a narrow cavity, being less than 3 cm wide, mainly due to safety reasons. Such objects may include: cycle paths, pavements, car parks, underground garages, pedestrian zones and other areas
2. Technological capabilities
- Components with no internal drop
- Possibility to connect components at angle with
- multifunctional drains AS-ST200
- Drainage through multifunctional drains AS-ST200,
- Performing inspection with multifunctional drains AS-ST200
- Drains with contamination traps
- Closing plugs.
3. Technical information
- External width: 292 mm,
- Height: 305 mm,
- Length: 1000 mm,
- Internal diameter: Ø 150 mm.
The “I type” channels for pedestrian and bicycle areas are made from
reinforced concrete and do not require side concreting, only a footing.
Drainage channels are made from by polymer-cement concrete of C55/67
The material used in the components has been reinforced with alkali
resistant fiberglass, which significantly improves channel performance in
terms of bending and impact strength.
Concrete is characterized by high resistance to long-term frost exposure
and defrosting salts (“+R”) and resistance to oil derivatives according to
The interior of the cavity channel is made from PVC, characterized by high
mechanical strength and a number of advantages, such as:
- High chemical resistance,
- Perfect hydraulic conditions due to smooth surface montaż nie
- Assembly does not require additional joint sealing kielichowe na
- Socket connection with rubber sealing
Longitudinal slotted trench grate - w is made of a hot rolled
Grate attachment - is assembled with stainless bolts of increased
strength, screwed into stainless threaded sockets.
Channel embedment - should be performed on a concrete footing,
according to catalogue guidelines.
Connection of channels – socket connection with rubber sealing
4. Quality, workmanship precision, and others
This very simple and safe to install and apply product, entirely fabricated of Polish materials by a domestic company is of very high quality.
The top product quality is assured by AS PPH A. Sobiesiak due to applying "High Strength Concrete" and materials protected permanently against corrosion.
The guarantee of the top quality is the ISO 9001:2008 certificate, too.
Using AS drainage systems does not pose any risk to safety during assembly works. General regulations of occupational safety and health for construction and installation works should be observed. Drainage performed with the use of AS system, while observing projectrelated guidelines and assembly instructions, will help avoid onerous breakdowns and construction degradation. As far as conservation is concerned, it comes down to cleaning channels once a year with the use of inspection chambers.